Yellow tape, Fluro Yellow, 1 x Meter length
ORAFOL - ORALITE® VC104+ REFLECTIVE TAPE (RIGID SURFACES) - FLURO YELLOW / 50MM WIDE
COLOUR: FLURO Yellow
APPLICATION: For use on rigid sided vehicles & rigid surfaces.
KEEP YOUR FLEET SAFER WITH ORAFOL - ORALITE® MICROPRISM TECHNOLOGY.
ORALITE® VC 104+ is the preferred choice by most fleets when it comes to conspicuity markings, due to the product construction which is just simply ideal for this application. The thin single layer construction means that there is no edge sealing needed, and no risk of any water or dirt ingress causing discolouration of the tape. It is easy to apply, and you can apply it over rivets very easily. Easy application means that your vehicle is quickly back on the road again - where it should be.
The risk of an accident between a truck and a car is 30 times greater when a truck does not have high visibility vehicle markings.
A truck with outline reflective markings is recognised earlier than an unmarked truck because they help to define the total size of the truck to other road users. This gives other drivers more time to manoeuvre safely in traffic. Full-contour and partial-contour vehicle markings are recommended in Australia under the ATA Industry Technical Advisory Procedure for Heavy Vehicle Visibility.
Applied to properly prepared surfaces ORALITE® VC 104+ reflective tape provides long-term retroreflectivity and durability.
- Suitable for Trucks, Trailers, Emergency Vehicles, Buses, Mining Vehicles, Trains & Bikes.
- Outstanding long distance night time visibility
- Class 1 tape is up to 3 times more reflective than Class 2
- Strong and durable for easy application to flat, rigid or smooth surfaces.
- Tape edges are pre-sealed to prevent dirt and water penetration.
- Polyester construction means no cracking
- Non-corroding, resistant to power washing & most industrial cleaning processes
- Easy to cut, handle and apply
- 10 year warranty
CUBE CORNER MICROPRISM TECHNOLOGY